Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Wow, it's been awhile!

In the past, I found that I always put off posts so long that I dreaded writing them because I was worried about trying to capture all that I had missed since the last post, which is impossible.  Now, I'm going to try to make an effort to just add a simple post fairly often that shows some highlight of our day or life to serve as a reminder in the future for me!  We'll see how long it lasts:)  So here is my first attempt-

Our biggest news of the Spring


And after we had so much fun finding out the sex of Trevor with our families and the help of a bakery, we decided we should show baby #2 the same attention and try to incorporate Trevor as well.  So we had his smash cake made with the color of our baby's sex....

 This picture doesnt show the inside clearly, but much to our surprise and happiness, the inside was a BRIGHT PINK! I'm still not 100% convinced because the pregnancies have been so similar, but for now that's what we know:).  

 

Trevor Loves the pool and with our cozy little house, we decided that was the perfect place to have his first birthday party.  It was hot, in fact, the fondant shark fins starting melting almost immediately on his cupcakes, but he had a great time like usual. And because of schedles, we had his birthday party a week late which fell on my birthday.  Finding out that I was having a sweet little girl and watching my little boy splash around was the perfect way to celebrate!

Honestly, I still cant imagine a better baby than Trevor, but I am quite excited about buying clothes and accessories for a little girl!  This has been an amazing year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment