Sunday, July 22, 2012

Dot Dot and Papa

Lots of people ask me what I do all day staying at home.  There are plenty of days when I'm searching for something to excite Trevor and allow him to exert a lot of energy.  We typically have a few activities we rotate between and one of them is going to visit my grandparents, his great grandparents who live out in NE Greensboro on a farm.  Luckily for Trevor and ME, they are almost always wiling to have guests and besides just showing us attention, will usually fix us a pretty good meal:) 

Trevor loves to go and taunt their two puppies and Dot Dot loves to walk him there

 

 Up and down, up and down... I'm convinced Trevor could climb all over this golf cart for hours if I didn't distract him.  And if he's extra lucky, Papa will take him on a ride in it down the driveway



 Where did that cat go, I know I saw her run under the car...


New obsession, Collecting sticks.  He's very particular about which kind he picks up too...

 So many plants and trees to inspect...

 He even has his own set of golf clubs to play with out there so we don't have to pack his for the visit


 
And sometimes after all that exploring, It's just time for a group nap in Dot Dot's lap:)


I wish our other great grandparents could live so closely, but we are very grateful and lucky to have one set nearby!  

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love that he is particular about his sticks!

    ReplyDelete