Monday, July 23, 2012

First Hair Cut....

"We definitely don't need to pay someone to cut Trevor's Hair, it just needs 3 snips, one on each side and one for the bangs so he can SEE again."  That was the gist of the conversation between Alec and I.  So we sat him down in his high chair and daddy took aim while I distracted Trevor.  And about 3 seconds later... Trevor could see and hear again free of hair obstacles.  But, he couldn't see that my cute little precious boy had turned into Floyd from Dumb and Dumber's double.  As we inspected it, we could not contain our emotions and were laughing hysterically.  Poor sweet Trevor joined in the laughter.  Well, two things are for sure.... I've learned my lesson that hair cuts are to be left to professionals no matter what AND I prefer both of my boys with their shaggy hair so the hair cuts will be few and far between:)  Luckily as one of my hair dressers once told me, the difference between a good and bad hair cut is about 2 weeks. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment