Monday, July 30, 2012

Hot Summer Days!

I try hard not to complain about summer heat, because I ALWAYS complain about the winter cold so for the most part, I welcome any hot weather.  This summer is a hot one and luckily there are lots of activities to do that are either in the AC or that involve water.
 
This weekend, we were invited to Hyco Lake with some friends and had a great time.  It was Trevor's first experience at the lake since he was about 2 months old.  He was a little unsure about the water, mostly unsure about the life jacket, but he was a little exploring trooper.  Actually I'd say that our friends were troopers for putting up with a early rising toddler and a lame pregnant friend.  I just took a few pictures...

Swimming with Dad



Boat Fun (Note Lindy -Janet's sweet dog who was an excellent babysitter)



Alex, Lane, Janet, and Jenny!  The only semi group shot I took-



What a nice view to wake up to! Thanks Janet and Alex for hosting us and it was so nice to catch up with Jenny and Lane!




No comments:

Post a Comment