Thursday, December 6, 2012

We need crap

I'm sure we need lots of things, but we need Charlotte to have a poop! It's been at least 6 days! I took her in to the doctor yesterday and remarkably they said it wasn't a problem yet. Her stomach is soft, she's still eating, peeing regularly, and not in obvious pain. They recommended actually giving her prune juice which is crazy to me at such a young age. She loved it, but so far it's only produced a lot of nice "smells" and rumblings.

So, c'mon Charlotte!

In other news, I finally got Charlotte's new born photos which allowed me to complete our Christmas card which I'm using as a baby announcement as well. Ahh I feel like I have completed my Christmas responsibilities, although I'm still missing presents and ornaments on tree. At least there are still a few weeks in December.

Below us NOT a new born shot;). Well not a professional new born shot. Just one I had on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment