Monday, December 3, 2012

18 Months! (A few days ago)

And can't forget my little man who is now one and a half.  His doctor's appointment is the same day as Charlotte's 1 month appointment next week so I will get some stats then. I can't say enough about how sweet Trevor has been as a big brother so far.  Somehow I love him more every time I see him giving Charlotte "gentle" kisses and retrieving her paci for her even when he wants more than anything to pop it into his own mouth (which does happen from time to time:)).

Our biggest challenges are getting buckled into the car seat and changing diapers.  We are FAR away from potty training at this point so it's basically become a tackling fest during most changes.  Although I feel like the victim, I do think some of the fight as has to do with his perpetual diaper rash and fear of the pain.  We are going to a dermatologist to talk about other options soon.  Still haven't found an answer that works consistently enough.  As far as the car seat, we usually end up bribing Trevor into the car with his ball or playing baby einstein videos on our cell phones.  We did just break down and order dvd players for the headrests.  I had always thought I'd wait to make this purchase for when the children could actually ask for it and appreciate it.  Well, we're giving in now.... I will definitely appreciate it if it encourages less kicking and screaming as we enter the car each time.  Oh and the stranger anxiety has definitely lessened.  He's now happy to walk into his class and stay with other family members and close friends when we leave him. 


The walk to and from school and church




 He loves to get cozy with her in the mornings while I get ready





Still playing dumb about how to upload new camera pics so soon we will have some from the Christmas Parade. And speaking of Christmas, we bought a tree.  It has lights.  That is all so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment