Monday, August 27, 2012

60 Years of Marriage and more!

This weekend we had a celebration for my grand parents who have now been married for 60 years!   We are very lucky to have 2 sets of grandparents who are both still happily married and doing well.  Our extended family got together and had an evening outside which worked out perfectly for Trevor.  He was held content for about 5 hours (stayed up til 9:30!) by just running back and forth in the yard and pushing his little truck.  Trevor has developed a little more strange anxiety and really only likes to be held by a few people.  I'm really looking forward to school so that he can become a little more used to being away from his mama. 

My grandparents about to cut into their "wedding" anniversary cake.


I really wanted to get a picture of Trevor with my grandparents, but he was getting a little cranky by this point.




And these were so cute, I had to re-post from facebook.  We all met at Toy's and Co last week for musical story time and afterwards decided that a juice shop smoothie would be great.  We'll the kids agreed with us...
 

Had to get this closeup of my main man... you can see his girlfriend Claire peeking out from behind:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment