Thursday, September 20, 2012

LAZY

I haven't been super busy, just kind of uninteresting...  Here is what's new....After 5+ years of being together, Alec finally got the privilege of cleaning my teeth:).  Obviously the hygienists typically clean the teeth, but I thought it would be more fun spending time with Alec than the hygienist. Hmm, fun isn't actually the word that should be used there, maybe more "bearable" would be better.  However, it took forever since he worked me in and seemed to prioritize his other "paying" patients, how unfair:).  The best part was leaving together to go pick up our little man from school.  Trevor gets so excited to see his daddy by the school door.

Speaking of school, I LOVE Trevor's teachers.  Among other amazing talents, somehow they have managed to change Trevor's diapers without using baby einstein You Tube clips on their i phones and they are so easy going about using the cloth diapers.  Trevor is still doing the drop off tears, but today I got a picture text about 30 minutes later as an FYI that he had stopped crying before I even left the building.

Onto more exciting news, several high school friends are coming into town tomorrow and we are having two big play dates.  Can't wait to take lots of pics of all the babies together and of course see all of their mamas!

And soon, like hopefully as of tomorrow, the nursery will be 95% finished!  We had a few delays due to my inability to decide on certain fabrics.  I say 95% because I'm sending some materials back with Alyson this weekend to finish some wall art so we won't get that until later.  But, mom and I are going to try to finish up some things later tonight.  It's a nice feeling to sort of "nest" this time around unlike with Trevor (because of our move right after his birth).  I  was very productive at the church consignment sales aka bought a LOT of clothes.  I was actually able to start organizing baby girl's clothes between Winter, Spring, and Summer. 

First Shoes:)
I should have put one of Trevor's shoes besides these for perspective, but they are all so TINY!


Winter wardrobe so far...


And wanted to include one of actual people... Here is Alec multi-tasking at his best... gotta love the Ergo Carrier, 15 months and still going strong.


1 comment: